No Purchase Necessary
- DESCRIPTION OF THE CONTEST. The “Passport to Ride Contest” (the “Contest” is sponsored by Summit Sports, LLC, 330 Enterprise Ct, Bloomfield Hills, MI 48302 (“Sponsor”). The winner of the Contest will receive a Grand Prize Package as more specifically described below. The Contest begins at 12:00am Eastern Time (“ET”) on January 8, 2018 and ends at 11:59pm ET on January 31, 2018 (the “Contest Period”). Sponsor will select the Contest winner in accordance with the procedures set forth below and will announce such winner before February 7, 2018. By participating in the Contest, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects.
- WHO MAY ENTER. The Contest is open only to those legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, and Canada, who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Directors, officers, employees, and their immediate family members, or those living in the same household as such directors, officers, and employees, of any Contest Sponsors, or their respective parent, affiliate, or subsidiary companies, agents, or representatives (collectively “Promotion Entities”) are not eligible to enter or win. The Contest is void where restricted or prohibited by law.
- HOW TO ENTER. To participate in the Contest, you must complete and submit the entry form at http://www.passporttoride.com (the Website) in its entirety during the Contest Period. Any entry featuring a submission that, in Sponsor’s good faith judgement, violates the Submission Requirements will be disqualified. The Website’s database clock will be the official time keeper for the Contest. Proof of entering information on the Website is not considered proof of delivery to or receipt by Sponsor of such entry. Upon submission of entry, any or all information collected will be provided to the Sponsor and all Promotion Entities listed under Contest Sponsors located at http://passporttoride.com/#sponsors. Sponsor may engage a third party platform or application provided (“Third Party Application Provider”) to administer certain aspects of the Promotion, including without limitation, the online collection of entry information. Sponsor is not responsible for the storage or any use of your entry information by any Third Party Application Provider.
- WINNER SELECTION. At the end of the Contest Period, Sponsor will monitor and review initial entries for eligibility. Sponsor will select (1) one winning entry (the “Winning Entry”). The Winning Entry shall be made by Sponsor in its sole discretion, and such determination shall be final and binding.
- PRIZES. One (1) Grand Prize is available. The Grand Prize Winner (“the Grand Prize Winner”) will receive a trip for two (2) to Park City, Utah. The Grand Prize consists of a four (4) day trip with round-trip coach airfare from the major commercial airport nearest the Grand Prize Winners primary residence; double occupancy standard lodging accommodations; lift tickets, transportation to and from airport, and additional gear, apparel, and prizes that can be found at http://passporttoride.com/#grandprize.
All other prize expenses not specified herein shall be the sole responsibility of prize winner including, without limitation, delivery, process and handling fees, gratuities, and/or personal purchases. The travel dates will occur in March 2018. Travel must be confirmed by February 12, 2018 and will be arranged by the Sponsor. If confirmation of travel is not made by the Grand Prize Winner before February 12, 2018, the prize shall be forfeited in its entirety and an alternate prize winner may be selected from the remaining eligible entries received. The prize winner’s travel companion must be 18 years or older. Choice of airline and lodging accommodations are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. The prize winner will not receive cash or any other form of compensation if actual travel costs are less than the estimate made in these Official Rules. Prize described above may be subject to additional restriction/conditions, which may be stated in the “Affidavit/Publicity Release” (as defined below) and/or other travel documents.
The Grand Prize winner and his or her travel companion must travel together on the same itinerary and must possess all required travel documents, including visas and valid passports, if and as applicable. All aspects of the travel portions of the Grand Prize must be conducted on such dates as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Airline tickets are non-transferrable and are not valid for upgrades. All airline tickets are subject to vagaries of flight variation, work stoppages, and schedule or route changes. The approximate retail value (“ARV”) for travel prizes may vary depending upon points of departure and destination and fare fluctuations. In the event the Grand Prize winner and/or his or her travel companion engages in behavior that, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion is obnoxious or threatening, illegal or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person(s), Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the trip or other applicable experiences early, in whole or part, and send the Grand Prize winner and/or his or her travel companion home with no further compensation.
- GENERAL PRIZE CONDITIONS. Prizes will be awarded only if the potential winner fully complies with these Official Rules. All costs, including federal, state, and local taxes, meals, insurance, and other expenses not specifically identified as included in the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. All details and other restrictions of prizes not specified in these Official Rules will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
- RULES GOVERNING POTENTIAL WINNERS. The potential Winning Contestant will be notified by email following Sponsor’s determination of winner and/or by telephone promptly following the winner selection. Winners may be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability/Publicity Release within seven (7) days following the date of attempted notification. In the event the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim prize, and/or fails to return any Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release, within the applicable period of time, Sponsor may elect to disqualify the selected winner, who will then forfeit his or her rights to receive the Grand Prize Package.
- PUBLICITY RELEASE. By participating in the Contest, in addition to any other grants which may be granted in any other agreement entered into between Sponsor and any entrant in or winner of the Contest, each entrant irrevocably grants the Promotion Entities the right to use such entrants name, likeness, biographical information, and Submission in any and all media for the promotion of the Contest, and hereby release the Promotion Entities from any liability with respect thereto.
The Winning Contestant agrees that the Sponsor and Promotion Entities may, without any limitation or further compensation, interview, videotape, photograph, and otherwise record winner (“the Recordings”) of their experiences while on the trip, and to use the Recordings and derivative works thereof, in whole or in part, for in-store advertising, social media advertising, web advertising, and for any other promotion or advertising purpose or any instructional/educational purpose.
By entering the Contest, the potential winner releases the Sponsor and all related parties from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, damages or any kind arising out of, or in connection with, the Contest or delivery, mis-delivery, acceptance, possession, or use of, or inability to use any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses, and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional).
- FURTHER DOCUMENTATION. If Sponsor shall desire to secure additional documents in order to effectuate the purposes and intents of these Official Rules, then each entrant agrees to sign the same upon Sponsor’s request therefor.
- GENERAL RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY. Contest entrants agree that (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Contest, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (2) any and all claims, judgements and awards shall be limited to actual out of pocket costs incurred, but in no event will attorneys’ fees be awarded or recoverable; and (3) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby knowingly and expressly waives all rights to seek punitive, incidental or consequential damages and/or any other damages, other than actual out-of-pocket expenses, and/or any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
11. GOVERNING LAW. THE OFFICIAL RULES OF THIS CONTEST WILL BE GOVERNED, CONSTRUED, AND INTERPRETED UNDER THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF MICHIGAN; U.S.A. ENTRANTS AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND BY THE DECISION OF THE SPONSOR, WHICH ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL RESPECTS. SPONSOR RESERVES RIGHT TO CHANGE THESE OFFICIAL RULES AT ANY TIME, IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION, AND TO SUSPEND OR CANCEL THE CONTEST OR ANY ENTRANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST SHOULD VIRUSES, BUGS, UNAUTHORIZED HUMAN INTERVENTION, OR OTHER CAUSES BEYOND SPONSOR’S CONTROL AFFECT THE ADMINISTRATION, SECURITY, OR PROPER PLAY OF THE CONTEST, OR SPONSOR OTHERWISE BECOMES (AS DETERMINED BY ITS SOLE DISCRETION) INCAPABLE OF RUNNING THE PROMOTION AS PLANNED, IN WHICH EVENT ALL PRIZES WILL BE AWARDED VIA A RANDOM DRAWING FROM ALL ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED PRIOR TO CANCELLATION. NOT WITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO AMMEND, MODIFY, OR CANCEL THE PROMOTION AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE.